American Trading International, Inc. (ATI) exports USA food and beverages to over 80 markets worldwide. We are located in a beautiful Westside office with state-of-the-art facilities and resources, friendly atmosphere, with multi-cultural / multi-lingual staff, we are currently looking for long-term growth/career minded individuals.
We are currently seeking to fill an International Export Coordinator position in a fast growing, dynamic Export Trading Company. The selected candidate will work hands-on with manufacturers, shipping lines, export documentation, and customers from around the globe including opportunities to negotiate and manage shipping contracts and resolve transactional issues.
• Coordinate Air or Ocean Shipments for Transactions.
• Prepare Bill of Lading Instructions and File AES Reports.
• Prepare Export Documentation per Transaction Instructions.
• Assist Sales and Purchasing Teams for Transaction Completion.
• Handle Customer Service Issues with International Buyers
• Be a mature individual with Confidence and Focus
• Dependable, Accountable, and Responsible
• Be able to take, as well as give, direction to best manage projects and others and identify when to step in during critical moments.
• Be Forward Thinking and able to issue spot the needs of the overall department and senior management. “Gets the Big Picture”
• Be able to Self-Motivate, be Highly Organized, and an effective communication.
• Have a positive and personable demeanor while multi-tasking and working with time sensitive processes
• Have excellent organization and verbal communication skills
• Able to Follow-Up / Follow Through without having to be reminded
• Be FLUENT in English both verbal and written
• Looking for long-term growth / career-minded
• Computer Skills: MS Office, Windows, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop (preferred).
• Possess high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Speak multiple foreign languages